Privacy and Website Security Policy
Welcome to the Ministry of Digital Affairs website. To help you understand how you are protected while using the website and how your personal information is collected, used, and secured, please read the following information:
- Collection and use of personal information
- （1）This website does not collect personally identifying information during simple browsing or downloading.
- （2）Visitors who use any of this website's mailbox or online application services will be asked to provide personal information necessary to process requests, which may include the visitor's name and email address.
- （3）This website records visit-specific information such as visitor’s IP address, duration of visit, and pages viewed. This data is collected for internal use by website management to analyze site traffic and browsing behavior in order to improve this website's quality of service. Such analysis is performed in aggregate only and never applied to individual visitors.
For the safety of the website and to ensure stable operations, the website has adopted the following safety measures:
- （1）Installing a firewall and limiting connections from specific ports to prevent illegal invasion and use to guarantee users' rights
- （2）Using a detecting system for any network invasion, monitoring and controlling the flow so as to block the malicious behaviors of unauthorized uploads, alteration, or hackers
- （3）Installing virus scan software to offer users a safer environment for browsing
- （4）Using weakness detection software to aperiodically scan for, reinforce, and correct network system weaknesses
- （5）Regularly making back-up files
- （6）Following security maintenance notifications from relevant operating system suppliers or application suppliers and installing proper PATCH.
Please contact us at any time for any suggestions for the website’s privacy and security policy.
The website’s privacy and security policy are subject to adjustment as needed at any time. Adjusted terms will be published on the website.